(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Mix the butter, parsley and garlic
- Grease your oven proof baking dish with half of the garlic butter
- Line the greased dish with the pizza dough
- Brush with the remaining garlic butter
- Layer the lasagne – bolognese, lasagne sheets, white sauce, parmesan and repeat until you either run out of ingredients, or reach the top of the dish. Finish on white sauce
- Once you reach the top layer, add mozzarella cheese as well as parmesan
- Oven bake for 30 minutes at 180°C until cooked through and golden on top
- You can use shop bought bolognese and white sauce (usually labelled ‘white sauce, ‘lasagne sauce’ or ‘bechamel sauce’) to make this super simple and easy – or check out our ultimate bolognese recipe if you fancy making your own bolognese!
- You can use slightly more or less of all of the ingredients – don’t worry too much if you don’t have exactly 1kg bolognese for example, just use what you have!
- We used fresh lasagne sheets, as we think they cook through better, but you can use dried ones too – it might be better to soak these beforehand!
- You may need to cook your lasagne pie for a little longer if you use a particularly wide or deep dish – just use the cooking time as a guide
- If your garlic bread crust begins to brown too much, just wrap it in tin foil and pop back into the oven