(Contains some affiliate links)
- A tin like this
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- A balloon whisk to match
- A decent hand whisk – which always comes in handy! We love this Kenwood one because it’s powerful and stores away neatly!
- Mixing bowls – we use these glass ones as they’re very durable – and perfect for melting chocolate in this recipe, but we also recommend these stackable stainless steel ones with airtight lids and these plastic nesting ones!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately
- A set of decent saucepans for melting your ingredients at the beginning, and melting chocolate
- A nice big sharp knife for getting those perfect, clean cut edges on your Ferrero Rocher Fudge! We recommend this one, this one and this one!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Melt the milk chocolate, Nutella and condensed milk on the hob on a low heat
- Take off the heat and add the icing sugar, nuts and 100g chopped Ferrero Rochers
- Press firmly into a lined baking tin
- Melt the dark and white chocolate and drizzle on top
- Decorate with extra Ferrero Rocher, nuts and gold sprinkles
- Refrigerate overnight
- When melting chocolate make sure no water gets into the bowl or the chocolate will seize – which means it will go lumpy and hard rather than smooth and melted
- You can either melt chocolate by putting it into a glass bowl sat over a simmering pan of water on the hob, OR microwave – but make sure to microwave in 30, 20 and 10 second bursts so you don’t burn it
- Line your baking tin with greaseproof/baking paper only – you won’t need any fat in this!
- Be aware that nutritional values per piece will vary depending on the amount of toppings you use!
- If you don’t have time to refrigerate overnight, 2+ hours should do it!
- You can also pop this in the freezer for 1 hour if you are really really in a rush!