(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
- A set of decent saucepans for boiling your pasta
Directions0/0 steps made
- Put all of the ingredients except the cheese into an ovenproof dish and mix together
- Top with cheese
- Oven bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C
- We like to boil our pasta in stock rather than salted water for even more flavour
- We like to use a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella to get the best flavour and texture – but feel free to use one or the other, or any cheese you prefer!
- We recommend serving with a sprinkle of parsley and a bit of extra parmesan on top, and some garlic bread on the side