(Contains some affiliate links)
- Coffee liqueur – try Tia Maria or Kahlua
- Vanilla vodka – try Smirnoff or Absolut
- Baileys Orange Truffle
- Short glasses – we recommend this pack of 6
- If you want to use dried orange pieces, we got ours here
- A cocktail shaker – we recommend this one, or if you’re fancy get this set with a stand included too!
Directions0/0 steps made
- First add the coffee liqueur and vodka to a cocktail shaker and fill up with ice
- Shake up until frosted around the outside
- Pour into 2 short glasses with ice in
- Now add Orange Truffle Baileys and cream to the shaker and top up with ice
- Again shake until frosted on the outside
- Strain into the glasses over the coffee vodka mixture and ice
- (Optional) Garnish with an orange slice and cocoa powder
- Make sure you shake the cocktail shaker until it’s frosted on the outside and don’t stop until then!
- Bigger pieces of ice are better for both the shaking and to have in your glass so you don’t dilute your drink too much
- Pour the creamy mixture onto the ice rather than straight into the liquid which will help to get those lovely layers!