(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
- A set of decent saucepans for boiling your pasta
Directions0/0 steps made
- Season the chicken with the smoked paprika, salt and black pepper
- Cook chicken in some olive oil on a griddle pan until cooked through
- Set aside and slice once cooled slightly
- Boil the pasta in stock, then drain and set aside whilst you make the sauce;
- Fry off the shallots and garlic until beginning to soften
- Once softened add the chopped tomatoes, tomato pureé and wine and simmer until reduced
- Add cream and season to taste with oregano, salt, pepper and sugar
- Mix in the cooked chicken
- Once everything is combined mix in the parmesan and basil just before serving
- You can boil your pasta in advance if you don’t want to do it at the same time as making the sauce – just follow the packet instructions, drain, place into a bowl and toss with olive oil so that it doesn’t clump together (be aware this will slightly increase the nutritional value overall).
- If the sauce gets too thick before you add the cream and parmesan, just add some water, 50-100ml at a time.
- We recommend serving with a sprinkle of parsley and a bit of extra parmesan on top, and some garlic bread on the side