(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Mixing bowls – we use these glass ones as they’re very durable, but we also recommend these stackable stainless steel ones with airtight lids and these plastic nesting ones!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
- An airfryer – we recommend this one, or this one. (alternatively you can cook these in an oven but we really do recommend picking up an airfryer if you don’t owe one already!)
Directions0/0 steps made
- First cook your pasta according to packet instructions
- Next mix your pasta with the parmesan cheese, seasonings and olive oil, making sure to coat well
- Put into the airfryer, and cook at 190°C for ten minutes, shaking halfway through
- Remove and serve with your favourite sauce – we did a pizza sauce, and if you want to make your own pizza sauce, we have one here on our Yorkshire Pudding Pizza recipe!
- You don’t have to use the pasta and seasonings we have – this recipe is really adaptable so play around with it using things you enjoy!
- Make sure you shake your ravioli halfway through cooking, to allow the pasta in the middle of the tray to get a chance to cook through
- You can also cook your ravioli in batches if your airfryer is quite small – if you overfill it they won’t crisp up
- You can cook these in the oven (they’re not quite the same but they are still pretty good!!) – at the same temperature, but you might need to add 5 minutes to the cooking time, and remember to flip halfway through