(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
- A large family sized pan – we like this one, this one and this one
Directions0/0 steps made
- Whisk 4 eggs with salt, pepper and onion granules and set aside
- Mix cooked rice with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and set aside
- Get a wok nice and hot, then turn the heat down to medium-high
- Spray some oil into the pan and fry off bacon
- Once the bacon has some colour and begins to crisp, add mushrooms and fry until they have some colour too
- Add rice and sausages and stir fry for a minute or so, stirring continuously
- Make a well in the middle of the pan and add the whisked eggs
- Leave for a minute, until the bottom begins to set, then mix
- Leave again and repeat – keep repeating until egg is cooked through and well scrambled
- Once egg is cooked mix in with rest of rice
- Meanwhile fry 4 eggs and (optional) cook beans and hash browns to serve with the rice
- Serve rice on top of hash browns, with beans on the side and fried eggs on top
- Drizzle ketchup and/or brown sauce on top if you like
- Note: beans, hash browns, sauces and the extra egg on top are optional, so we haven’t included them in the nutritional calculations
- Sesame oil tastes amazing in this
- Hot sauce like sriracha is also delicious on top!
- Make sure you have a decent, heavy bottomed pan that is a good size and can withstand plenty of high heat