(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
- A set of decent saucepans for boiling your pasta
Directions0/0 steps made
- First boil your pasta according to packet instructions, meanwhile make the sauce;
- Add Boursin cheese to the middle of a large ovenproof tray
- Add cherry tomatoes and a splash of olive oil
- Season with herbs and spices – our recipe is just a suggestion but add whatever you like!
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes – until tomatoes and cheese are softened
- Remove from oven and mix together the tomatoes and cheese until fully combined
- Add the pasta you cooked earlier, and some of the pasta water to loosen the sauce if needed
- You can boil your pasta in advance if you don’t want to do it at the same time as making the sauce – just follow the packet instructions, drain, place into a bowl and toss with olive oil so that it doesn’t clump together (be aware this will slightly increase the nutritional value overall).
- If the sauce gets too thick before you add the cream and parmesan, just add some water, 50-100ml at a time.
- We recommend serving with a sprinkle of parsley on top, and some garlic bread on the side