Directions0/0 steps made
- Mix together icing sugar and crushed biscuits
- Mix the butter and Maltesers spread
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined
- Squash mixture into a lined and greased baking tin and refrigerate whilst you prepare the topping
- Melt all of the milk and 100g of the dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a simmering pan of water
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the base, then add extra toppings: melted white chocolate, melted dark chocolate, more crumbled biscuits and Maltesers (watch the video to see how to create a mesmerising pattern with the chocolate!)
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour
- To crush the biscuits you can either use a food processor, or put into a freezer bag, seal and bash with a rolling pin.
- The finer the biscuit crumbs the better!
- Grease your tin with melted butter, or oil spray first, then line it with baking paper.
- Be careful when melting the chocolate; put boiling water in a pan first and then turn the heat down to very low – so the water is simmering gently.
- Make sure the bottom of the glass bowl isn’t touching the water when you are heating up the chocolate.
- Don’t let any water get into your melted chocolate or it will seize – it won’t pour nicely!
- Work quickly with the chocolate and toppings