(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Mixing bowls – we use these glass ones as they’re very durable, but we also recommend these stackable stainless steel ones with airtight lids and these plastic nesting ones!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Melt 450g white chocolate on the hob on a low heat
- Mix in condensed milk and take off heat
- Add icing sugar and custard powder and let cool a little
- Add crushed custard creams
- Press firmly into a lined baking tin
- Melt 100g white chocolate and drizzle on top, also drizzle custard on top
- Decorate with extra crushed and halved custard creams
- Refrigerate overnight
- When melting chocolate make sure no water gets into the bowl or the chocolate will seize – which means it will go lumpy and hard rather than smooth and melted
- You can either melt chocolate by putting it into a glass bowl sat over a simmering pan of water on the hob, OR microwave – but make sure to microwave in 30, 20 and 10 second bursts so you don’t burn it
- Line your baking tin with greaseproof/baking paper only – you won’t need any fat in this!
- Be aware that nutritional values per piece will vary depending on the amount of toppings you use!
- If you don’t have time to refrigerate overnight, 2+ hours should do it!
- You can also pop this in the freezer for 1 hour if you are really really in a rush!