(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Mixing bowls – we use these glass ones as they’re very durable – and perfect for melting chocolate in this recipe, but we also recommend these stackable stainless steel ones with airtight lids and these plastic nesting ones!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
- A nice big family sized pan like this one, this one or this one!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Mix balsamic, chicken stock, maple syrup, cranberry sauce, orange zest, dried rosemary and thyme
- Add chicken breasts and leave to marinade for 30 minutes
- Add oil to a frying pan and cook chicken breasts on a medium heat until browned on each side and cooked through (reserving extra marinade liquid)
- Once chicken is almost cooked add the rest of the liquid on a high heat
- Let the sauce reduce and get sticky
- Add fresh cranberries and herbs and serve immediately
- Try to pick up chicken breasts that are similar in size so that they will cook evenly – if they are unequal, you can thin the thicker ones by covering them in cling film and bashing with a rolling pin until your desired thickness is reached
- Make sure the ingredients for the marinade are thoroughly mixed
- Cook the chicken on a medium-low heat initially, and don’t flip or move around too often or you won’t get the lovely brown colour on the sides
- Keep stirring the sauce when on a high heat so it doesn’t stick to the pan