Directions0/0 steps made
- For the dough, mix the flour, baking powder and yoghurt – adding the yoghurt gradually, as you may not need all of it
- Mix up until large clumps form, then bring together with your hands to form a big ball of dough
- Use pizza cutter provided to make correct sized bases that will fit into the machine
- For the pizza sauce, mix the passata, garlic granules, onion granules, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and sugar, then spread onto the pizzas
- Top with mozzarella and then decorate with toppings of your choice – see our video for some ideas!
- Use the pizza utensils to lift up the mini pizzas and place into the pizza maker – leave the pizza on the utensil so it is easy to remove afterwards!
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted to your liking
- We haven’t specified quantities because it will all depend on how much leftovers you have!
- You can put absolutely anything in these samosas – mash can go in them, other vegetables can go in too! Just make sure that everything is chopped to a similar size and they will be perfect
- Why not try putting cranberry or apple sauce inside your samosas too instead of using them as a dip?
- Make sure you cut your pastry so that it fits the samosa maker perfectly, as it can expand slightly when cooking
- Don’t overfill your samosas or they won’t stick together!
- We found that shortcrust pastry worked best, but if you have time you could make traditional samosa dough. You can also use puff pastry, filo pastry or tortilla wraps!