Directions0/0 steps made
- Make sure all filling ingredients are chopped to similar sizes
- Mix all filling ingredients with the herbs, and gradually add gravy until you have a slightly sticky consistency – don’t add too much and make it soggy!
- Spray the samosa maker with oil, then line with the pastry, cut to size
- Add filling – not too much!
- Top with another sheet of pastry
- Cook for 10 minutes until golden
- Remove from samosa maker and chop into 6
- We haven’t specified quantities because it will all depend on how much leftovers you have!
- You can put absolutely anything in these samosas – mash can go in them, other vegetables can go in too! Just make sure that everything is chopped to a similar size and they will be perfect
- Why not try putting cranberry or apple sauce inside your samosas too instead of using them as a dip?
- Make sure you cut your pastry so that it fits the samosa maker perfectly, as it can expand slightly when cooking
- Don’t overfill your samosas or they won’t stick together!
- We found that shortcrust pastry worked best, but if you have time you could make traditional samosa dough. You can also use puff pastry, filo pastry or tortilla wraps!