(Contains some affiliate links)
- We love these silicone utensils – they come in lots of colours to suit every kitchen!
- Digital scales to weigh everything out super accurately!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Combine the double cream and 50g sugar, and whisk until thick and fluffy
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining sugar and milk, until a smooth consistency is reached
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture until combined
- Cover bottom of a dish with a layer of Bourbon biscuits
- Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture evenly over the Bourbon biscuit layer
- Place half of the custard over the cream cheese and spread out evenly
- Repeat each layer
- Finish with the remaining third of the cream cheese mixture
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 4 hours
- Just before serving, sprinkle with crushed up Bourbon biscuits
- If you have time to refrigerate overnight – even better!
- We piped on the final layer of the cream cheese mixture, but you can just spread it on too – if you want to make a pattern, use a spoon!
- You can dust the top with cocoa powder instead of crushed biscuits too